Michelle joined Pacific Union and a partnership with Rich in 2004. She brings to the partnership extensive sales and marketing experience from over six years as an Associate Director at KQED where she worked with hundreds of Northern California businesses in garnering their support. She grew up in Mill Valley and obtained BA's in both Communications and Business at the University of California, Davis.
Michelle is efficient and organized, good at "getting things done". She brings fresh energy and enthusiasm to her role. Her marketing skills help property sellers, and her shoppers instincts find new opportunities for buyers. Congenial and straight-forward, Michelle shares with Rich a passion for providing clients with the highest level of service.
Credentials & Affiliations:
- Senior Sales Associate, Pacific Union International
- Awarded 2005 Team of the Year & consistent Annual Sales Leader, based on outstanding sales performance.
- Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
- Active Real Estate Owner and Investor
- Small Property Owners of San Francisco Member
- San Francisco Architectural Heritage Member
- Marin County, California and National Associations of Realtors Member
- BA in Communications and Business, University of California, Davis
- California BRE License # 01425862